We need your help to pack and distribute food bags for our clients on shifts between 3/30 to 4/10. The tasks will include packing bags, organizing bags, some lifting, sorting through donated food items, and distributing bags to clients. We may be asking some of you all to drive items to other places if need be. All volunteers must be licensed drivers. If all the slots are filled please check back often since there could be cancellations and we are constantly adding new shifts.
**WE UPDATE NEW SLOTS EACH WEEK USUALLY ON TUESDAY EVENINGS**
CAC is following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Georgia Department of Public Health guidelines to keep volunteers, staff and clients safe at CAC facilities.
- Routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace.
- Providing cleaning products so that commonly used surfaces can be wiped down by employees before each use.
- Limiting face-to-face contact by closing CAC facilities to the general public and distributing food at the doors.
- Asking people who have traveled to affected areas of the world not to volunteer at this time.
- Asking sick people not to volunteer.
- Sending sick people home.
- Protecting seniors and people at risk by not allowing them to volunteer at this time.
Also, all volunteers must be between 16 years old and 60 years old. All registered volunteers please report to the food pantry located at 8607 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30350, at least five minutes before your scheduled shift. Finally, please only sign up for shifts that you are absolutely sure you can make. We need the work done and if you do not show then it can compromise our ability to serve those in need. If you have any questions, please contact Nolan Feintuch, CAC Volunteer Coordinator, at [email protected]
8607 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30350
|| Nolan Feintuch