The Rocklin Kiwanis Club is seeking business vendors, arts and crafts vendors (homemade items only), and non profits for booths at the 2019 Rocklin Community Festival May 9-12th. Interested food vendors need to send an email to [email protected] with a contact name and number.
Dates & Times
- Thursday, 5/9 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday, 5/10 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, 5/11 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday, 5/12 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
All pricing is flat fee whether you attend 1 day or all 4. You will be asked to indicate which days you plan to attend when completing your sign-up. This information is critical to ensuring a good layout that minimizes empty booth spaces.
- Food Vendors: Please contact us at [email protected] or call Ron Harder at 916-806-7305. Food vendors will not register through this site. All food vendors must be manually approved.
- All registrations will be screened to ensure we do not have more than 2 of any one business type. Priority will be given to those businesses that plan to attend all 4 days.
- Arts & Crafts and Business Booths are 10' x 10' and are first come, first served.
- There is no electricity, tables, tents or chairs provided.
- We may ask you to provide pictures of what you plan to sell.
Carnival Rides, Food Court, Business & Crafts Fair, Beer & Wine Garden, Live Music, and Cub Scout Pancake Breakfast.
Fees include the processing and service fee charged by this platform.
- Non-profits / Service Club / Government Agency: Free or you may donate any amount you wish (must provide name). Only a limited amount of free spaces are available and the vendor committee will decide who to have participate.
- Arts & Crafts Vendor: $35 (homemade items only - must provide a description of what you will be offering)
- Business: $150
Payment is due at time of registration. All registrations will be reviewed and approved by Rocklin Kiwanis. You will receive an email confirmation of your confirmed registration within two weeks of submission. If you are registering for all four days and we have not exceeded our limit for the business type, your registration WILL be approved. You will receive notification on your registration status from [email protected]
If your registration is not approved, you will receive a full refund within 10 business days after the decision is made.
- There are no refunds for Arts & Crafts booths. Business booth cancelations received by April 30, 2019 will receive a full refund less a $25 processing fee.
- NO REFUNDS for cancelations made after April 30, 2019
Did You Know?
The profits from this event will help fund our various service projects and charitable donations throughout the year. Some of our service projects include K-Kids Back-to-school and Christmas shopping and the Gathering Inn. Every year, we award scholarships to local high school seniors at Rocklin, Whitney, Del Oro, and Victory High School. Throughout the year, we use some of our proceeds from our fundraisers to donate to various non-profits to help them with their goals.
Email [email protected].
How to Register
Note that we have multiple business types listed. Please sign up under the business type that most closely describes your business. If none apply, select "Other". Priority registration is given to those organizations who plan to attend all 4 days.
Johnson Springview Park
5480 5th St, Rocklin, CA 95677
|| Rocklin Kiwanis