Holiday Drive 2018
Holiday Gift and Clothing Drive
for Tree House families that could use a bit of help
- Claim a family (family information is here- be sure to scroll through the whole list, and we are adding to it quite often so check back if everyone is claimed!)- Please claim a whole family. If you cannot, but still wish to help, we suggest the following...
- Find friends, family or colleagues so you can claim an entire family together
- Send in single, new items, especially small items (toys, crafts, hats, gloves, etc). We can use them to fill in gaps or for families who come to us too late to participate in the program. Here are some ideas.
- Donate gift cards to area stores or Amazon. We can give them to families or use them to buy what we need for the families.
- DO NOT WRAP THE GIFTS. Instead, please supply gift wrap, ribbons, and tape.
- Label each gift with a tag saying which age/gender child gets that gift.
- Put all gifts in a large box (with a lid or one that can be closed on top so we can stack them). FYI, We have discovered that Amazon Prime Pantry boxes are AMAZING for this!
- Label your box with the Family Code.
- For oversized gifts, attach labels with the family code- Make a note on the box about how many oversized items are also included.
- All donations must be new
- Deliver your basket To The Tree House no later than the morning of Monday, December 10th. This will give us time to get your donation to our families. Feel free to bring them sooner. That will help us negotiate our limited space!
- Be sure to fill out a donor form when you drop your donation off. If you will be delivering donations from someone else, have them fill out a donor form that you can bring with you.
Thank you so much for your help!!
The Tree House CAC
7300 Calhoun Place, Suite 700
Derwood, MD 20855
Donations Accepted Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
Questions? Call 240-777-4380 or Email [email protected]