Italian Festival Scottsdale 2015
Thank you for volunteering for the Italian Festival AZ 2019!
The Italian Association of Arizona, a local 501c (3) non-profit, is excited to announce its 6th Annual Italian Festival celebrating all things Italian. This two-day event will entertain and delight guests with live music, delicious Italian food and wine, dance performances, authentic Italian crafts and more.
The festival will take place on Saturday, February 23 and Sunday, February 24, 2019 at Old Town Scottsdale’s “Piazza del Southbridge”, south of Camelback Road and west of Scottsdale Road.
A portion of the proceeds from the event will go toward St. Vincent de Paul, an organization that helps feed, clothe, house and heal those in need in Arizona.
Tickets to the event are $10 and children under 12 are free. Volunteers will recive free admission to the event for the day they volunteer along with discounts for food and water.
There are several different positions for volunteers please read each description and decide what you think is the best fit.
- Entrance - Ticket Takers
- Accept tickets, cash, credit cards and scan groupon for attendees. Count attendees.
- Drink Tickets - (1 for 1)
- Sell drink tickets at designated booths via cash or credit card. Tickets will be sold $1 = 1 ticket
- Selling Drinks - (water/soda)
- Work at a drink tub station selling water and soft drinks for tickets
- Volunteer Check in table
- Help to check in volunteers, assign to differnet areas and share information about St. Vincent de Paul
Volunteering is fun to do together so if you want to work with someone, please sign up with them so that you are at the same station.
If you have any question please call or email me at 602.261.6815 [email protected]
St. Vincent de Paul
Old Town Scottsdale 7114 E. Stetson Drive "Piazza del Southbridge"
|| St. Vincent de Paul