Our Annual Christmas Tree Sale is the only fundraising activity for the troop. The troop needs all scouts, scouters and parents to participate in order to have a successful event, so we offer an "Activity Credit" towards next year's scouting expenses for your hard work.
To earn the Activity Credit, each Scout must work 4 shifts and Adults must work 4 shifts (per family). Most shifts are 3 hours or less.
- Each time-slot = 1 "Shift"
- Adult = Parent or family member who is 18+ (only adults may climb ladders and operate the chainsaw)
- Parent can work in place of scout, but priority goes to stated worker level (High School or Middle School scout)
- Activity Credit is based on overall profit of this fundraiser ($50)
All questions regarding this fundraiser should be directed to Eric Hoth, our Tree Sale Coordinator, at [email protected] or (919) 247-6038 during event.
This is a multi-page Sign-Up - only shifts for the Lot Set-up on 11/18 appear on this page. Select other tabs for other dates.
Please follow these steps when signing up:
- Double-check your family/school calendar for availability.
- Please enter only 1 person's name per shift job.
- Use Comments line to indicate if you will have pick-up truck available for hauling, pulling or tree delivery during that specific shift.
- Contact phone number is required to aid in communicating from sales lot- use best contact number.
- Adult slots require working with power tools- training provided.
- Additional slots may be added when ALL Shifts are covered.
- Please use appropriate slot for your grade level (High school or Middle school).
- Scheduling or SignupGenius questions should be sent directly to Brenda Campbell at [email protected] or (919) 413-7717 during event.
11:30am - 4:30pm EST