2018 Cocopah Angels
We're down to the wire and still need a lot of gifts! The deadline for bringing in gifts has been extended to Wed., Dec 12. Thank you for any support!
It's time for the 2018 Holiday Angel Program, where Cocopah families get to make the holidays brighter for the underprivileged 6th - 8th graders at Bethune Elementary School in Phoenix.
Please volunteer to bring a needy child a gift! This year, you can sign up here to bring a gift or send in $30 per child, or have your student pick up an Angel Tag from the front office. Gifts or money (in an envelope marked "Holiday Angels") can be dropped off at Cocopah's front office anytime by Dec 7.
- Choose a 6th, 7th, or 8th grade boy or girl. Or a $30 Cash Donation and we'll purchase your gift.
- Please spend $25-$30 per student. Gifts may be more than one item, but $30 is the total limit.
- No clothes, candy, or gift cards. Some ideas are: journals, make-up, nail polish, art supplies, purses, wallets, sports equipment (footballs, basketballs, volleyballs), puzzles, board games, electronic games… Please include batteries if needed.
- Please use gift bags with handles to make it easier for the student to get the gift home, and attach a tag onto the gift bag that includes Grade and Gender.
- Tags and a collection box are located in Cocopah’s front office. We also have volunteers collecting gifts in the mornings during student drop-off.
- The deadline to turn your gifts into Cocopah is Fri, Dec 7th, as we will be delivering the gifts to Bethune the following week.
Heartfelt THANKS for participating in this very worthwhile program!
If you have questions, please contact the APT Angel Program Coordinator Kelly Hargis ([email protected])