On June 11th, McDonald International Elementary School will celebrate our students’ skill and the art of writing with Young Author’s Day.
Students will be lead by teachers and parents in a small group of multi-age students and will participate by reading their own work.
VOLUNTEERS are needed on June 11th from 8:30am – 10am.
- attend a short training session from 8:30 to 8:45
- meet the group of 8 students at the pre-arranged location
- guide students to read their work aloud
- moderate a positive critique of their work
- hand out the Young Author's Day momentos
In order to ensure that you are leading a group with your child(ren) sign up by May 25th. Please include your child(ren)’s last name in your sign up.
8:30am - 10:00am PDT
McDonald International Cafeteria
|| Jennifer Monahan DeMella