LHS Boosters Club & Volunteers
Please sign up to help with UNL Concessions to raise funds for LINKS Post-prom activities/events
DETAILS: ALL volunteers must be in the booth 2 1/2 hours prior to game time and stay maximum of 45 minutes after game.
- Check-in at designated area 2-1/2 HOURS before game time.
- MUST present a PHOTO ID (driver's license or school ID). No one will be allowed in without a Photo ID
- FIRST TIME VOLUNTEERS - Once Checked-in, FIND Team Leader
- Returning volunteers can proceed to concession booth after check-in. Our stand is 309 & Patti is the booth manager. Check-in and sign in on the pink sheet. Tshirts are no longer provided. Please wear approppriate red shirt or Nebraska shirt.
- REMINDER Memorial Stadium has a Clear Bag Policy. The link below explains what is allowed under the policy. http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211424499
- We ask workers to stay and help close-out the booth after the game. This will take approximately 30-45 minutes. BONUS - any leftover HOT food is distributed between workers
Call/Text Amy Stewart (402) 310-0284 by 8:00 PM on night before game if you need a ride or if you have an emergency and cannot make it to the game. If you can't make it please try to find a replacement and let us know ASAP the name to get on the list.
|| Lincoln High Boosters