LHS Boosters Club & Volunteers
Please sign up to help with UNL Concessions to raise funds for LINKS Post-prom activities/events
DETAILS: ALL volunteers must be in the booth 2 1/2 hours prior to game time and stay maximum of 45 minutes after game.
- Check-in at Cook Pavilion 2-1/2 HOURS before game time at the CONCESSIONS table.
- MUST present a PHOTO ID (driver's license or school ID). No one will be allowed in without a Photo ID
- FIRST TIME VOLUNTEERS - Once Checked-in, FIND Team Leader right outside Cook Pavilion (west side) Team Leader is Greg Cecil (tall guy with LHS Boosters sign) He will escort you to the Lincoln High booth
- Returning volunteers can proceed to concession booth after check-in. Enter Memorial Stadium through Gate 15, once inside head right or West and follow red carpet to Gate 11 in the Northwest corner of Stadium. Exit through Gate 11 and immediately turn left and enter through STADIUM PERSONNEL ONLY door. Once inside, look toward the right and take elevator to Club Level (3). LHS booth is located in WEST stadium. It is the last booth (North end) along the West side of the stadium. Patti is the booth manager. Check-in and grab a t-shirt to wear during the game - T-SHIRTS RETURNED AFTER GAME
- REMINDER Memorial Stadium has a Clear Bag Policy. The link below explains what is allowed under the policy. http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211424499
- We ask workers to stay and help close-out the booth after the game. This will take approximately 30-45 minutes. BONUS - any leftover HOT food is distributed between workers
Call/Text Darice Cecil (402) 440-6498 by 8:00 PM on night before game if you need a ride or if you have an emergency and cannot make it to the game.
|| LHS Boosters UNL Concessions