Harpeth Bicycle Club
We need your help to run this event. It's Friday and Saturday June First and Second. We have several times and locations you can choose from. When you find the one(s) that you can join, just check the box to the right and then click the Submit button at the bottom. We'll keep you informed and send a reminder as the date approaches. If your situation changes, you can come back and review or change your selections.
Rest Stop Info Here
- #1 - 19 miles. 5388 Old Harding Road. Post clean-up Sunday morning, 10-12 place to be determined. Needs approval...
- Jeff Sammons is Rest Stop Captain
- #2 - 39 miles. Greenbrier Community Center, 5964 Greenbrier Rd.
- #3 - Johnson Chapel Baptist Church (Old Natchez Trace between Fly Hollow and Vestal Hollow
- Larry Lewis is Rest Stop Captain.
- #4 - Boston Church of Christ (Robinson Road just west of Leiper’s Creek Rd)
- Tailgate! Rest Stop (Hargrove and Parkers Branch )- for the 35 route. It's mile 20.
- Wellness Rest Stop Sponsored by Oasis Bike Workshop.
The Harpeth River Ride Team
|| The Folks at River Ride Central