2020 NH Maker & Food Fest Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in being a volunteer at NH Maker & Food Fest (formerly the Dover Mini Maker Faire) on Saturday, June 27, 2020! We depend on volunteer service to make the Fest a success, and will contact you shortly to let you know what's next.
Volunteer Requirements and Time Commitments
Volunteer shifts are approximately 3 hours in length with a little extra required at the beginning of some shifts to help the transition between arriving and departing volunteers. You are welcome to volunteer for more.
We require volunteers to be at least 16 years old, and volunteers must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the NH Maker & Food Fest and any necessary training sessions.
Volunteer Opportunities *subject to change
- Setup/Breakdown: Help us setup and breakdown tables, chairs, tents and snow fencing, assist with hanging banners, signs, flags, etc. Saturday Tear-Down volunteers are asked to assist Makers in the swift removal of their equipment, stack chairs, fold up tables, remove banners, tents, trash barrels and snow fencing, signs, flags, etc. This job has the potential to be physically demanding.
- Greeters: Greet event attendees, assist with check-in, distribute wristbands, and programs, monitor venue entrances and exits.
- Maker Assistance: Respond to jobs from staff such as re-stocking drinks, helping the exhibitors move things, standing in at exhibitor booths if they need a break, delivering lunch to makers, or helping any of the other jobs as the need arises.
- Parking lot Monitor: Stationed at the parking lot entrance to direct attendees to an official event entrance.
- NH Maker & Food Fest T-Shirt
- Free entrance to the event
- Free entrance to the invitation-only Makers party and event orientation held the night before the NH Maker & Food Fest
- Our unending gratitude and appreciation