UC Health Ambassadors
Friends of Tiny Hearts is requesting volunteers to help with the NICU reunion on September 14, 2019. The reunion will be held in the hospital courtyard from 11-2. This heartfelt reunion is expected to bring nearly 200 families back to UC Medical Center to celebrate the growth and accomplishments of their children since leaving the NICU.
Reunion Purpose and Impact
- Provide all families with a FREE afternoon of fun, food and education.
- Enjoy compassionate reconnections between our staff, children and families.
- Educate families about factors that contribute to premature births and decrease the risk of SIDS.
- We are requesting 20 volunteers to assist members of the NICU staff and Friends of Tiny Hearts on the day of the reunion.
- There will be two shifts, 10:30-12:30 and 12:30-2:30
- Volunteer duties will include registration, serving food and assisting with games.
- Volunteers are encouraged to wear a red shirt or UC shirt and a smile.