Dear Vendors and Exhibitors -
Thank you for your interest in becoming a marketplace vendor at the 2019 Irish Fair of Minnesota! The festival dates are August 9-11, 2019.
Please read the policies and procedures, then fill out the application registration.
Once your application is received it will be reviewed and if accepted, down payment will be due no later than June 05, 2019. Please do not send any payment at the time of the application submission.
As in previous years:
- once an application is received it will be reviewed and if accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter, and invoice via PayPal. Please do not send any fees/documents until you have received an acceptance letter.
- If you are a returning vendor, please indicate your preferred location and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Merchandise for sale at the Irish Fair of Minnesota must have either an Irish or Celtic theme.
- In effort to prevent duplication of merchandise by multiple vendors, new vendors will have to provide new merchandise.
- All booths are 10X10 and include electricity.
- Booth fees will be the same as in 2018.
- Tables: Tables are available for rent. Please indicated the size and number that you require for your booth.
- If you have an outstanding balance from 2018, the invoice needs to be paid in full before your application is considered.
NEW IN 2019:
- SIDEWALLS: Sidewalls are available or rent. The fee is $50 per 8X20 section. Vendor is responsible for installation. If you require assistance hanging the sidewall the fee is $300.
- INTERNET: We’ve had requests for dedicated Marketplace internet. Please let us know if you might be interested in paying an additional fee this year for this service ($10 per day). If we have enough vendors interested in the new service, we will provide it.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
3:00pm - 10:00pm CDT
Harriet Island, Saint Paul MN
|| Irish Fair of Minnesota