Northwest Michigan 4H Livestock Council
All 4hers 8-19 are required to do a 2hr work bee at the NWMI Fairgrounds on one of the designated days. There are 5 date (2 on May 2) with NO makeup dates. If you do not complete a work be you will be unable to bring your animal to fair.
Work Be Sign up – Signup Genius
Please only sign up on child per slot, this is important to make sure the sign in sheets generate correctly.
- Click on the link
- Pick the date you want to sign up for
- Create a log in or sign in with Facebook
- Change the display name to your Childs name
- Write what animal the 4Her is showing in the “My Comment” Box
- Summit your sign up.
- Repeat for additional Children
- Please do not sign up for more than one time slot.
- 4hers 15 and under need to be accompanied by an adult ( parent or leader)
- No Cell Phones – Cell phones need to be left in the car or kept in your pocket
- When you arrive at the fairgrounds you will need to sign in, then you will be placed in a project group.
- When your 2hrs is completed you will need to sign out. Failure to sign in and out will result in an incomplete.
|| Amanda Wilkins