Northwest Michigan 4H Livestock Council
All 4Hers 8-19 are required to do a 2hr workbee at the NWMI Fairgrounds on one of the designated days. There are 5 dates (2 oppertunities on April 27th) with no makeup dates. If you do not complete a workbee you will not beable to bring your animal to fair. (cloverbuds are welcome to attend but not required)
Workbee sign up on Signup Genius
Please only sign up one child per time slot. This is important so the sign up sheets generate correctly when printed.
- Click on the link
- Pick the date you want to sign up for
- Create a log in or sign in with Facebook
- Change the display name to your Childs name
- Write what animal the 4Her is showing in the “My Comment” Box
- Summit your sign up.
- Repeat for additional Children
- Please only sign up for one time slot
- Make sure to bring your own tools
- 4hers 15 and under need to be accompanied by an adult ( parent or leader)
- No Cell Phones – Cell phones need to be left in the car or kept in your pocket
- When you arrive at the fairgrounds you will need to sign in, then you will be placed in a project group.
- When your 2hrs is completed you will need to sign out. Failure to sign in and out will result in an incomplete.
Questions about workbees
|| Amanda Wilkins