Northwest Michigan 4H Livestock Council
* This Saturdays workbee has been postponed to Sunday April 29th Same times due to the weather*
All 4hers 9-19 are required to do a 2hr work bee at the NWMI Fairgrounds on one of the designated days. There are 5 date (2 the on April 21st) with NO makeup dates. If you do not complete a work be you will be unable to bring your animal to fair.
Work Be Sign up – Signup Genius
Please only sign up on child per slot, this is important to make sure the sign in sheets generate correctly.
- Click on the link
- Pick the date you want to sign up for
- Create a log in or sign in with Facebook
- Change the display name to your Childs name
- Write what animal the 4Her is showing in the “My Comment” Box
- Summit your sign up.
- Repeat for additional Children
- Please only sign up for on time slot
- 4hers 15 and under need to be accompanied by an adult ( parent or leader)
- No Cell Phones – Cell phones need to be left in the car or kept in your pocket
- When you arrive at the fairgrounds you will need to sign in, then you will be placed in a project group.
- When your 2hrs is completed you will need to sign out. Failure to sign in and out will result in an incomplete.
Questions about sign up contact
Questions about work bees contact
|| Amanda Wilkins