Congregational Church of Brookfield
As we are not currently passing the fellowship pads, we are trying to stay aware of who is in worship with us. So we ask that you PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INFORMATION BELOW and then sign up if you plan to attend our In Person Worship on Sunday. (Please sign up with your name and add any names of others attending with you in the comment line.)
- Please DO NOT attend if you have (1) tested positive for Covid-19 or (2) have been exposed to someone who has over the last 14 days, (3) if you are awaiting Covid-19 test results, (4) if you have any signs of illness: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, headache, body aches, gastrointestinal upset or loss of taste or smell.
- MASKS are required for unvaccinated people, and we invite anyone who would prefer for health or other reasons to remain masked to feel free to do so. Masks will be required by all when we are singing. Greeters will provide a disposable mask, if you need one.
- We invite you to bring a camp or folding chair of your own, so you can be comfortably seated. However, church folding chairs can be provided if you need one.
- Children are always welcome in worship. There will be NO Church School this week, but we do have in-person Nursery Care available.**
- At the end of the service, you are invited to remain for a time of socially distant fellowship.
**Nursery care does require pre-registration. The link to that signup has been sent along with the link for this service in our weekly eblast information.
9:30am - 10:30am EDT
Congregational Church of Brookfield - Meetinghouse
|| Jennifer Whipple