Congregational Church of Brookfield
We ask that you PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INFORMATION BELOW and then sign up if you plan to attend. (Please sign up with your name and add any names of others attending with you in the comment line.)
- NOTE: Following CDC guidelines, those over 65 or with underlying health issues are NOT advised to attend in-person worship.
- Please DO NOT attend if you have (1) tested positive for Covid-19 or (2) have been exposed to someone who has over the last 14 days, (3) if you are awaiting Covid-19 test results, (4) if you have traveled to a high risk area OR (5) if you have any signs of illness: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, headache, body aches, gastrointestinal upset or loss of taste or smell.
- Please enter through the Courtyard entrance and remain physically distanced from other worshippers. NOTE: We recommend you arrive between 9:15 and 9:30am to allow additional time to be checked in and find a seat.
- Please wear a mask at all times, and remain 6 feet from other groups. Greeters will provide a disposable mask, if you need one.
- Socially distanced spaces will be laid out for worshippers to sit at a safe 6 foot distance from the nearest group. You will be directed by the ushers toward the best place for sitting.
- Children can remain with parents in worship or join in our One Room Schoolhouse In Person Church School program.** (Nursery care is also available.)**
- At the end of the service, in order to maintain social distance, you will be directed to leave the worship space by the pastor through the main meetinghouse doors unless you need to use the lift.
- Please let us know if you have a positive Covid test in the next 14 days so we can inform the Brookfield Health Department and begin contact tracing using the information provided at sign-up. As far as possible, names and medical details will be kept confidential.
Note: If there are less than 10 people signed up, we will more than likely change the format of the service to a physically distant prayer circle format - with scripture, a few thoughts for reflection, sharing of joys & concerns and a prayer - in Brooks Hall.
**In person Church School and Nursery care also require pre-registration. Links to those signups have been sent along with the link for this service in our weekly eblast information.
9:30am - 10:15am EDT
Congregational Church of Brookfield Meetinghouse
|| Jennifer Whipple