As we are not currently passing the fellowship pads, we are trying to stay aware of who is in worship with us. So we ask that you PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INFORMATION BELOW and then sign up if you plan to attend our In Person Worship on Sunday. (Please sign up with your name and add any names of others attending with you in the comment line.)
- Please do not enter our worship area if you have any signs of illness.
- Masks are required for anyone unvaccinated and while singing, recommended for anyone with compromised immunity, and welcomed for anyone who wishes to wear a mask for health/safety reasons. Greeters have masks available, if desired.
- We require that anyone who chooses to sing wears a mask when singing.
- As we ease up on mask requirements, we will be spacing people in the meetinghouse, and there are physically distant seating spaces in both Brooks Hall and the Meetinghouse Balcony as well.
- Children will begin in Church School each week. Our Nursery and Church School are open. (Children are welcome in worship, but they should remain with parents during the service.)
**Nursery care and Church School do require pre-registration. The links to those signups have been sent along with the link for this service in our weekly eblast information.
8:30am - 9:00am EST
Congregational Church of Brookfield - Meetinghouse
|| Jeannine McCullough