LEGO Club participants
God permitting, CEF of South Santa Barbara County will again offer their FREE 5-Day LEGO Club!
This is a live club. Please refer to the parent letter attached below for instructions.
WHAT this club includes:
- Bible lessons & review games from CEF's curriculum
- Memory verse lessons from CEF's curriculum
- Missionary Story
- Lego challenge/competition with prizes
- Short LEGO Bible videos, and building techniques
WHEN: Jun 28th - July 2nd, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
WHO: Elementary school children who have completed at least KINDERGARTEN
Please note that due to the popularity of the 5-Day Clubs, parents may choose ONE 5-Day Club to sign-up their child for, but may put their child on the waiting list for other 5-Day Clubs--This way we can reach as many children as possible in our area in our attempt to fulfill the great commission. The goals of CEF are three-fold: to evangelize unbelieving children, to disciple the saved child, and to establish them in local churches. Won't you consider inviting a family who does not attend church or has never heard the Good News of the gospel to participate in this club? God desires that all be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth! (1 Timorthy 2:4)
To register your child, please:
- Put down the Parent's first and last name as the person signing up.
- Add your child/ren's NAME/S and AGE/S to the COMMENT box.
- Complete the other required information.
- You will receive an email for you to complete and return to us the consent and liability form. Please mail to our P.O. Box (located on the form) or scan and send to this email:[email protected]
- If you have more than one child, please include information for both children.
We will send you more details about the club as we get closer to the date. Please return the consent form by June 23rd to secure your spot.
Find out more about Child Evangelism Fellowship at: http://cefsantabarbara.org/about-us/
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you and your child.
Sharon Jegottka, Ministry Coordinators
(805) 698-7719, [email protected]
CEF Southern California, So. Santa Barbara County Chapter
|| Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.