Adventure Camp participants
"But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see what their eyes as such can't see: eternal power, for instance, and the mystery of his divine being." (Romans 1:20)
Child Evangelism Fellowship of Southern California, South Santa Barbara County Chapter will again be offering this FREE club Monday, June 14th through Friday, June 18th from 8:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for youth ages 10 through 12. We will meet at various trailheads in the Santa Barbara/Goleta area. Currently, according to County guidelines, we can run this club. In addition to the 6-foot social distancing mandated by the county, we also will require all participants to provide a mask/bandana and that no one participate if they have any symptoms of illness.
This club will include:
- learning outdoor skills
- Bible lessons from CEF's Curriculum, "One Way"
- An overnight campout at Rancho Oso in Santa Ynez Valley on Thursday, June 17th. If your child cannot spend the night, they are still welcome to participate the rest of the week.
The goals of CEF are three-fold: to evangelize unbelieving children, to disciple the saved child, and to establish children in local churches. Won't you consider inviting a family who does not attend church or has never heard the Good News of the gospel to participate in this club? God desires that all be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth! "I am not ashamed of the gospel- it is the power of salvation for those who beleive." (Romans 1:16)
Please note that due to the popularity of the 5-Day Clubs, parents may choose ONE 5-Day Club to sign-up their child for this summer, but may put their child on the waiting list for other 5-Day Clubs. This way we can reach as many children as possible in our area.
To register your child, please:
- Put your (parent's) first and last name in the name boxes,
- Add your child's name and age to the "MY COMMENT" box, and there indicate how far you're willing to drive to the trailhead.
- You will receive an email to complete the consent and liability form. Once completed please mail to our P.O. Box (located on the form) or to this email: [email protected]
We will send you more details about what is in store each day at the beginning of June, including a list of what the children should bring and wear. Please return all forms to us by June 9th, so your child can participate.
Find out more about Child Evangelism Fellowship at: http://cefsantabarbara.org/about-us/
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you and your child.
Sharon Jegottka, Ministry Coordinator
|| Child Evangelism Fellowship Inc.