Our FPC Tech Support Team is ready to expand! Please join us in providing tech support to meet the needs of our members and guests. If this is your first time and you would like to shadow an experienced volunteer, please include that in your comments. Here are a few things to know:
- TechSupport is not hard. It is primarily monitoring the streams and returning phone calls and emails to try to identify what the issue is and help work through solutions, if possible. It is just as important that volunteers let the member know they have been heard, as to immediately solve their issue.
- A job aid document will be available for review prior to service date.
- Training can be provided during a Sunday Service if requested in the My Comments section when signing up.
- A computer, phone, and iPad is provided at the church for TechSupport. A personal smartphone or tablet with the church app on it is handy to bring, but not required.
- If you have a phone and a computer, TechSupport can be done from home. Put WFH in the My Comments section when signing up.
- If someone has to back out of a committed date and can't WFH, contact Larisa Dukes at 770-364-2486.
Please keep in mind: TechSupport cannot be a deacon on duty at the 11am service.
If you have any questions, please contact Larisa Dukes at [email protected] Thank you!