- ************NEW SETUP DAY*****
- Due to scheduling of delivery and inspections there is a new day for Setup. This means that there are additional slots available.
- Signup will be reopened Tuesday June 12th @ 6:00 PM on a first come first serve basis.
- Overnight shifts will begin on the night of the day listed
- ie If the start time is 11:55 PM on Thursday you will come in Thursday night at 11:55 PM and get off on Friday morning
- All workers on overnight shifts must be over 18 and NOT a current K-12 student at the time of shift
- Training has been scheduled for Friday 6/22 @ 7:00 PM and Saturday 6/23 @ 9:00 AM.
- Attendance of a training class is required.
- We are looking into additional training dates as well.
- For signup Current K-12 students are only allowed to signup for an "Anyone" spot.
- All workers must be at least 12 years old at the time of their shift.
- All Adults, regardless if signed up for an Adult or Anyone spot, could be required to work registers if needed.
- All workers are required to have a Liability Release Form on file to work. Please print off the form(s) needed below and bring to training. For the release forms anyone under 18 would be considered a Minor, 18 and older is considered an Adult. All minor forms must be signed by the Parent/Guardian.
If you have any questions please call or text me.