Appointments for New Students
STEP 1 - Enroll online and make an appointment go to www.humbleisd.net/he
STEP 2 - Bring the following documents, REQUIRED Original Paper Copies, no emails or printings at school.
* Official Birth Certificate Record
* Immunization Record- Current
* Student Social Security Card – if available
* Parents Driver’s license
* Last Report Card, Withdrawal papers, from the previous school.
* Proof of Residency: Originals only.
1. If you reside in an apartment, ONLY Current Apartment Lease Contract will be accepted
When enrolling a student living in an apartment the parent and student’s name MUST be TYPED on the lease. If the student’s name is NOT on the lease, a letter (on apartment letterhead) MUST be provided by the apartment manager stating that the student DOES live there, This is NEW DISTRICT POLICY.
2. If you reside in a house, please bring 1 original utility bill (water, electricity or gas) it must be the most current bills. If you are renting the house, MUST bring the lease agreement.
We will NOT accept phone, cable bills, bank statements OR DISCONNECTION NOTICES*
For all Address Affidavits, both parties must meet with a campus administrator o designee and have required documents.
If your registration is not completed by your designated appt. time, you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment. Please make sure you have all hard copy papers with you.
||Mayra Garcia (Registrar)