Come help us growing organic produce to feed our hungry neighbors.
Important Notes for Spring 2020:
If the chain is up on the driveway, please move it to the side and put it back up once you have passed through.
- Please stay home if you have any possible symptoms or think you may have been exposed.
- Stay at least 6ft from other gardeners as much as possible.
- Bring your own gloves and please wear a mask.
- We are putting a hand-washing station together, please use it after using the porta-potty and as needed.
- Recommend all hair is secured off your face to avoid needing to touch your face.
- Kids are welcome if they can work beside you and abide by the 6ft rule.
- Please help us keep the number of volunteers small. Always sign up before coming to the garden. If all slots are full, please pick another day.
Other Helpful Information
Location: 660 Great Pond Rd in North Andover, on the grounds of Rolling Ridge Retreat and Conference Center. Please park at the main parking lot at the end of the driveway.
What to wear and bring: Along with gloves and mask, we recommend you wear sunscreen and bug repellant for ticks. A hat and water bottle are nice to have.
What to expect: When you arrive at the garden, one of our garden hosts will give a quick orientation to the garden and describe the jobs for the day. Tasks may include: spreading compost, planting, weeding, watering, harvesting, washing or sorting produce.
Weather: We will cancel if it rains heavily and will do our best to email a cancellation notice.
Need to cancel? Please let us know if you cannot come either by canceling here or through email. [email protected]
|| Giving Garden at Rolling Ridge