Crimson Cadette Parents 2018-2019
Football season is a busy time for the Crimson Cadettes! We need volunteers to chaperone to keep things running smoothly.
These are just a few of the duties of being a chaperone:
- Arriving early at the dance room to assemble the ice chests, load buses or whatever else is requested by the Directors to prepare for departure. (Times will vary based on game time. We always meet at the CWHS Dance Room.)
- Traveling with the Crimson Cadettes to and from the football games.
- Escort the girls on and off the football field for opening ceremonies, half time performances and bathroom breaks.
- While the Crimson Cadettes are on the field for their half time show, we supply each Cadette with snacks and water.
- We will need both moms and dads to help out at each game. There will be some heavy lifting.
If you are interested, please sign up for a slot. In an effort to give all who want a chance to chaperone during the season, please only sign up for 1-2 games. If the sign up is not filled by August 15, then you can sign up for the remaining open spots.
Please feel free to contact me at 281-772-8448 (Wendy) or 832-334-9093 (Keith) if you have any questions.
Let's go, Wildcats!!
Wendy Davis and Keith Lott
Crimson Cadettes Chaperone Co-Chairpersons
|| crimson cadettes