Weekend Stock and Clean the Shelves
Please review the available slots below and click on the button for groups to sign up and decorate. Please go to our website for an updated list of needs to stock our shelves. If you are Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter please follow our page to receive notifications. Please drop off tangible items and gift cards between 10:00-3:30 on Saturday 28th or 3:00-5:00 on Sunday 29th behind 35 Kelly Rd next to Community Presbyterian Church in Pinehurst. Look for Table and Volunteer.
Stock the Shelves for Young Women Tangible needs. (Non-expired items please)
- Pantene, Carol Daughter, Cantu, Suave, and multi-ethnic brands
- Feminine Hygiene Products, Always, Kotex any like brands
- Body Washes and Soaps- Dove, Oil of Olay, Suave, any like brands
- Paper Towels, Toilet paper- Gift Cards to Walmart
- Cleaning supplies- Bleach, Large bottles of Laundry Detergent, Lysol Cleaner, Murphy's Oil Soap or like brands- Gift cards to Walmart
- Brooms, Mops, Kitchen Trash Can and Kitchen floor mats- colors or Gift Card to Bed Bath and Beyond or Walmart
- Spaghetti Sauce, Canned Beans, Pasta noodles, Tuna, Peanut butter, Jams, Rice, Spices, Vanilla extract, other flavored extracts other shelved foods-Gift cards to Food Lion or Harris Teeter for fresh items.
- Rugs-for young women- gifts cards to Tuesday Morning, Lowe's or Rugs USA
- De-humidifier with drain hose
Please drop off items between 10:00-3:30 on Saturday 28th or 3:00-5:00 on Sunday 29th behind 35 Kelly Rd. Look for Table and Volunteer.
35 Kelly Road Pinehurst
|| Tambra Chamberlain