Hello everyone! FBLA is hosting a School Supply Drive for the month of August. Collected supplies will be donated to teachers and faculty around South Forsyth HS! Participation in this drive will count towards service hours and Community Service Awards (CSA's).
Location: Please drop off your donation(s) at Mrs. Yonk's room, room 156, Mr. Beckley's room at 474, or Moultrie's room 135. (You can just select one drop off location) The school supplies drive will be held between August 18th and September 1st.
- USB drives: 1.5 hours for 1
- Hand sanitizer: 1 hour for 8oz bottle
- Pencil pouches/boxes: 1 hour for 2
- Rulers: 1 hour for 4
- Pencil sharpeners: 1 hour for 4
- Safety scissors: 1 hour for 4
- Colored pencils: 1 hour for pack of 12
- Mechanical pencils: 1.5 hours for back of 20
- Index cards 3x5: 1 hour for pack of 100
- Index cards 4x6: 1 hour for pack of 100
DISCLAIMER: The last day to sign up to donate items is August 29th. The last day to bring items in is September 1st.