Dear Parents and Caregivers,
The Halloween Party is around the corner and we have been busy planning a party for our 2nd grade classes (can you believe they are in 2nd grade already?!). We are asking you to sign up to volunteer your time and/or donate some items. There will be a limit to volunteers again and there are a few rules concerning volunteering.
The party will start directly after the parade and last for one hour. Room parents will be allowed into the class rooms to set up ten minutes before the party, but all other volunteers will only be allowed into the rooms at the start time of each party. We are only being allowed eight volunteers per class room. Volunteers will be able to sign in at 9:00 at Door 1. The party is from 9:15-10:15.
1) You will need to be available the entire party time, including 15 minutes before and 5 after.
2) You will need to read the party outline that will be emailed to you prior to the party and familiarize yourself with the schedule/activities of the party, so that you are better able to assist the day of the party.
3) Volunteers will be allowed to bring their children.
4) You will not be allowed to post any pictures on Facebook of the party. I know we have been doing this for years, but we aren't allowed to anymore. If you know a parent who works and you have pics of their kids from the party, please text or message them directly to the parents.
5) Be prepared to show your IDs at the door.
Please remember that items need to be dropped off to my porch no later than October 22nd. My address is 3645 Kemman Ave, Brookfield. The links provided are to show you examples of the supplies needed. Please feel free to buy elsewhere, but you are also welcome to buy online and ship directly to me.
Thanks for all your continued help and support for our kids!
9:15am - 10:15am CDT