I believe we can all agree that we live in unprecedented times. And unprecedented times demand an unprecedented response. Therefore, we sense God redirecting our steps for such a time as this. He’s gathering the Church of Greater Austin for a Sacred Assembly, asking us to humble ourselves before Him, commit ourselves to prayer with fasting, cry out to Him for mercy for the sins of our nation, and ask God to move in power, turning the hearts of our city and nation back to Him!
- Parking Attendant: Responsible for managing and directing traffic control in assigned areas, as well as performing regular patrol to ensure safety of all guests and providing assistance to visitors upon entry and exit when necessary.
Once you have determined which role(s) you would like to serve as, please use the calendar below to select the date(s) and time(s) you will serve at the HOPE Prayer Center.
On Sunday, August 30th, a briefing with more information along with a Q&A session will be provided to all volunteers that have signed up to serve. This session will be held at the HOPE Prayer Center and will also be streamed live on-line. More information will be forthcoming.
Additional items for the day you serve:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your assigned shift
- Enter through the HOPE Prayer Center main entrance
- Sign-in using the iPads and check-in with the Section Leader
- An on-site briefing and training will be provided for your role
- Please wear your yellow ADRN t-shirt and your ADRN badge
- COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place at all times
Additional information may be emailed to you prior to your sign up time. Thank you for joining us!