St Barbara Parishioners
We will be celebrating Thanksgiving Day Mass inside the Main Church on Thursday, November 26 at 9:00 AM.
Everyone, including children over the age of two, will be required to wear a mask. Please ensure everyone is your party brings a mask.
We are limited in the number of persons who can attend any given Mass. We ask that you please make your reservation either by signing up online OR by calling the parish office at 360-886-2229.
To make your reservation:
1. Check the sign up box, then hit submit and sign up (located near the bottom of the page).
2. Select from the pulldown the number of people in your party. Children, no matter the age, must be included in your quantity count. If you have more than yourself in your party, you must also list the names of those additional people under the additional members of my party field. For example, if you were making a reservation for yourself, your spouse and your two children, your quantity would be four and you would list the names of your spouse and children.
3. Please enter your first and last name. Entering your email address and phone number is optional.
4. For planning purposes, if anyone in your party would like a gluten free host, please indicate the number needed.
Things to consider before signing up:
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you refrain from signing up for Mass at this time. If you make a reservation and after the fact, you can answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you contact the parish office and cancel your reservation for this mass.
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confimed COVID-19 with the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Please visit our parish website at www.stbarbarachurch.org and watch the Mass Update video to learn about Mass changes.
We are looking forward to celebrating with you!
|| St Barbara Parish Office