St Barbara Parishioners
We are excited to welcome you back to Mass! We will have three weekend Mass options:
- Saturday - 5:00 PM, Main Church, inside
- Sunday - 8:00 AM, Main Church, inside
- Sunday - 10:00 AM, Main Church, inside
Everyone, including children over the age of two, will be required to wear a mask. Please ensure everyone is your party brings a mask.
We are limited in the number of persons who can attend any given Mass. We ask that you please make your reservation either by signing up online OR by calling the parish office at 360-886-2229. Sign Up for these Masses will close on Friday, October 16, at 5:00 PM.
As a reminder, all Catholics are dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday or holy day Masses until futher notice. Those who are vulnerable due to age or health are encouraged to remain at home. Online video Masses will continue.
To make your reservation:
1. Please select the Mass date and time you would like to attend. Check the sign up box, then hit submit and sign up (located near the bottom of the page). If the Mass you would like to attend if full, please sign up for the wait list. In the event spots become available, those on the wait list will be notified.
2. Select from the pulldown the number of people in your party. Children, no matter the age, must be included in your quantity count. If you have more than yourself in your party, you must also list the names of those additional people under the additional members of my party field. For example, if you were making a reservation for yourself, your spouse and your two children, your quantity would be four and you would list the names of your spouse and children.
3. Please enter your first and last name. Entering your email address is optional. You must enter a valid contact phone number. It will also be used to contact you in the event we learn another parishioner, who also attended this mass, has been exposed to COVID-19.
4. For planning purposes, if anyone in your party would like a gluten free host, please indicate the number needed.
Things to consider before signing up:
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you refrain from signing up for Mass at this time. If you make a reservation and after the fact, you can answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you contact the parish office and cancel your reservation for this mass.
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confimed COVID-19 with the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Please visit our parish website at www.stbarbarachurch.org and watch the Mass Update video to learn about Mass changes.
We are looking forward to celebrating with you!
|| St Barbara Parish Office