St Barbara Parishioners
We will have three weekend Mass options:
- Saturday - 5:00 PM, Main Church, inside
- Sunday - 8:00 AM, Main Church, inside
- Sunday - 10:00 AM, Main Church, inside
Everyone, including children over the age of two, will be required to wear a mask. Please ensure everyone is your party brings a mask.
Please only sign up for one mass. If you need assistance changing or cancelling your reservation, please contact the parish office.
We are limited in the number of persons who can attend any given Mass. We ask that you please make your reservation either by signing up online OR by calling the parish office at 360-886-2229.
As a reminder, all Catholics are dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday or holy day Masses until futher notice. Those who are vulnerable due to age or health are encouraged to remain at home. Online video Masses will continue.
To make your reservation:
1. Please select the Mass date and time you would like to attend. Check the sign up box, then hit submit and sign up (located near the bottom of the page).
2. Select from the pulldown the number of people in your party. Children, no matter the age, must be included in your quantity count. If you have more than yourself in your party, you must also list the names of those additional people under the additional members of my party field. For example, if you were making a reservation for yourself, your spouse and your two children, your quantity would be four and you would list the names of your spouse and children.
3. Please enter your first and last name. Entering your email address and phone number is optional.
4. For planning purposes, if anyone in your party would like a gluten free host, please indicate the number needed.
Things to consider before signing up:
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you refrain from signing up for Mass at this time. If you make a reservation and after the fact, you can answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you contact the parish office and cancel your reservation for this mass.
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confimed COVID-19 with the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
We are looking forward to celebrating with you!
Indoor - Main Church
|| St Barbara Parish Office