S284: Main Stage and Youth Company Auditions
Stage 284 is excited to bring Into the Woods to it's Main Stage this Fall! Stage 284 veterans, Katie Clarke and Kathleen Tringale, are working together to bring this production to new heights!
We will have an adult cast and a kids cast for this production. Rehearsals will overlap slightly (an hour tops each rehearsal) to allow a multigenerational learning experience!
For your audition:
- Please bring sheet music for your accompanist!!
- Please bring a headshot and resume if you have one.
- If you would like to fill out our audition forms before arriving for your audition, please do so here: http://stage284.com/auditions/
- Please prepare two contrasting musical theater peices for your audition, 16 to 32 bars!
- Please prepare a musical theater piece of your choice for your audition, 16 to 32 bars!
- Callbacks will accur Monday, July 1st, from 7:30PM-9:30PM. If you cannot attend this time please let us know at your audition.
Show Dates: November 1st -17th
Tech Weeks: Because we are doing two different casts, we will have two different tech weeks.
- Your tech week is October 27th-31st
- November 1st
- November 2nd (2 show day)
- November 3rd
- November 8th
- November 10th
- Your tech week is November 3rd-7th
- November 9th (2 show day)
- November 15th
- November 16th (2 show day)
- November 17th
*It is possible we will sell out and need to add other dates. If we were to do so, adults may have a Thursday performance on November 7th and kids may have a Thursday performance on November 21st.
Full rehearsal schedule TBA but Sunday afternoons/evenings, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are our preffered rehearsal days and rehearsals do not start until late August/ early September. Please bring your calendars to record your conflicts!
For more information please feel free to contact Katie Clarke, our Managing Director, at [email protected]!
We hope to see you in the forrest very soon!