GHS Band Uniforms
Welcome to The Grapevine Mustang Band!
This is where Students Sign Up to be fit for a Marching Uniform. Every year, each student is resized for a uniform. The uniform you had last year may fit but 90% of returning students will not fit in last year's uniform.
With GHS under construction, scheduling is tricky but it's too good of a window during the teacher inservice days to pass up.
We will have several fitting days, please check your calendar prior to signing up, these dates don't interfere with band practice but there are other GHS events going on:
- Tuesday August 13 - noon to 4 pm
- Wednesday August 14 - 9:00am to noon
- Thursday August 15 - 9:00 am to noon (Mustang Round Up is 8am-11am)
- Friday August 16 - 9:00 am to noon (This is during Fish Camp) Freshmen DON'T Sign up at this time.
- Saturday September 7 - 10:00 am to 1:30pm
The Band will be notified as more dates and times are added.
Fittings can take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, freshmen usually take closer to an hour.
All band members must wear or bring compression shorts or leggings and a T-Shirt to try on the bibs. Jeans and cargo shorts are NOT acceptable; all clothes must be form fiiting to best size the uniform.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
GHS Parent Volunteer for Uniforms
|| Michelle Urrutia