Ephrata Athletic Department
If you have an injury and need to be evaluated by the athletic trainer, please review the available appointment slots below and click on the button to sign up for an appointment. All appointments before 3:30pm are for the high school athletic training room (room #325). Middle School students can make appointments to see the Athletic Trainer by messaging her on Schoology.
Attention: Please be aware of the new training room procedures listed below:
- Students must sign up for an appointment below to be seen by the athletic trainer in the training room.
- Students must wear a face covering at all times in the training room.
- Students will have their temperature taken prior to entering the training room.
- Students will wash/sanitize their hands upon entering/exiting the training room.
- The appointments during 7th period and HR/ACT are for seniors and juniors with early release and students with a study hall during these periods. (You may not leave class to come to the training room)
- If you do not see an appointment time that works with your schedule, please send the Athletic Trainer, Cindy Jenkins a message on Schoology to set up an appointment.
|| Cindy Jenkins