Welcome to Algonquin Regional High School! We look forward to working with you as you begin your first year at Algonquin. You will need to officially enroll in our school. In order to make the registration process as seamless as possible, you will need to provide the following information in order to complete the process.
- Birth Certificate of student
- Health Records (physical & immunizations)
- Proof of Residency of parent (lease, purchase & sale, or tax bill,)
- A utility bill (gas, electric, cable, or phone)
- Parent Proof of Identification: driver’s license or passport
- Proof of physical custody (if applicable)
- Report Card – most recent
- IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
All families MUST sign up for an appointment, walk-ins cannot be accommodated. We will be offering virtual and in person appointments, all appointments are on a first come, first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate your appointment preference but may be limited in available appointment dates and times.
If you come to the school please adhere to all safety protocols. You must check your temperature before arriving. Please limit the number of people in your party to parents and/or guardians and eligible student(s). Any one coming to the school must wear a face mask. If you do not have a face mask we will not be able to meet with you. Upon entry to the school, please utilize the hand sanitizer and check in at the main office. The secretary will answer any questions you may have and direct you to our office.
We look forward to working with you. Please feel free to email me if you have questions regarding the registration process.
Director of Guidance