Volunteer at Supercross Cup!
SupercrossCup is a two day Cyclocross event located at Rockland Community College Campus in Suffern, New York. This is our 15th year of bringing cyclocross racing to the good people of New York, and as usual, we can't get the job done with out lots of help!
Volunteers will be assigned to a variety of tasks such as marshaling course crossings and assisting with registration. If available Thursday or Friday, volunteers can help with course set up. Course tear down occurs after the elite races on Sunday. If you have questions or wish to help with more a substantial role, email the Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected]
- Racers are eligible to have ENTRY FEE REIMBURSED upon completion of their volunteer service. You must register for the race first. You will be reimbursed AFTER the race weekend. If you are racing both days and want reimbursement for two races you (or family or friend) must volunteer for two shifts (can be on same day).
- Volunteers are automatically entered to win prizes from our sponsors including a Van Dessel Whiskey Tango Foxtrot frameset and goodies from Clif, Stans No Tubes, Richard Sachs, Engrain coffeeand Handup gloves. Every shift (time slot) you complete earns you one entry into the drawing. Volunteer for as many shifts as you want!
- The following shifts are worth TWO raffle entries each - doubling your chance of winning a prize: Early morning shifts and Thursday & Friday setup.
- We are raffling off a second Van Dessel Whiskey Tango Foxtrot frameset for those who take part in Sunday night course tear down from 5-8pm!
- Volunteers who take part in Thursday or Friday setup are also entered into separate raffles for additional prizes.
- Volunteers may choose to have their entry fee reimbursements support our "Juniors race free" initiative. If you opt to do so, your reimbursement go directly to this fund, and as a nationally recognized 501c3 organization we will provide a receipt for a tax deductible donation.
- Ask anyone that's helped before, it's a blast!
- We are also a 501c3 organization and can provide community service hours for those seeking them.
- Bring weather appropriate clothing. If the forecast is for rain, racing will continue, a poncho and boots are always a good idea. Warm Clothing and layers are a MUST.
- There is the potential for cold temperatures, especially after dark during the course switch-over or course clean-up shifts. We suggest volunteers have warm clothes, including insulated or layered pants, warm gloves, and a hat.
- Please check in at the registration tent 10 minutes before the start of your scheduled volunteer duty
- All volunteers must sign our USAC waiver prior to starting
Select one (or more!) dates and time below!
Rockland Community College, Suffern NY
|| Patrick Grehan