We will be hosting our families at 2180 HICKORY HILL ROAD, ALPHARETTA. They will not be at our church.
Thank you for helping the Family Promise families during our week to host. Please see below for the week's needs and how you can help!
We do also have a list of things such as paper goods that we need for the week.
If signing up for bringing a meal, please list what you plan to make. Desserts are okay, but if you any ideas for healthy versions that would be great! Here are the ideas we had:
- Swedish Meatballs, Rice, Broccoli
- Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers, Fries or Tater Tots, Green Beans
- Breakfast for Dinner - Biscuits & Sausage Gravy, Breakfast Casserole, etc.
- Pasta Bar: Pasta, red sauce, white sauce, meat (chicken or sausage), cooked veggies (broccoli, zuchini, etc.)
- Turkey Tettrazini
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, beans
- Something with Chicken - One person at Midway UMC brought Chick Fil A Sandwiches which were a big hit!
- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Corn
- Salad Bar Lettuce, cheese, grilled chicken or bacon, variety of toppings and dressings
- ANY other ideas...just check with us to be sure the families aren't sick of something they have had week after week.
Thanks so much for your willingness to help out! You are helping to make a big difference in the lives of these families and helping them to gain sustainable independence!
|| ANTHONY BIROZES