Green Elementary PTO
Hello! Green Elementary needs parent volunteers to help streamline drop off and pick up lines to ensure efficiency of getting students onto campus as well as maintaining covid-safe standards.
The options are denoted per grade but the general volunteer needs are as follows:
NOTE: Ideally we would love a single volunteer to do a minimum of 2 days of a shift(s) per week (i.e., Mon & Tues, Mon & Weds, Tues & Thurs, etc.). If you want to do less than all 4 days per week then PLEASE DENOTE THE DAYS YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER IN THE NOTES SECTION.
Drop-off/Pick-Up (Mon - Thurs):
* AM CHECK-IN (7:40 - 8AM) Volunteers: 18 - 24 (based on 3-4 per Grade)
* PM CHECK-OUT (1:25 - 1:45PM) Volunteers: 18 - 24 (based on 3-4 per Grade)
Lunch Duty (Mon - Thurs):
* 1-2 Volunteers per grade to help maintain lunch flow (outside on painted Geckos on Planters)
- 1st Lunch (TK - 2nd): 10:55 - 11:25AM
- 2nd Lunch (3rd - 5th): 11:30AM - 12:00PM
More details to follow on logistics and execution.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you so much for your support and we can't wait to see you back on campus!
|| Kelley Stein-Murphy