Welland Valley Cycling Club
Booking and paying for Bruntingthorpe events
THESE EVENTS ARE FOR WVCC MEMBERS ONLY. For information on becoming a WVCC member, click here
Don’t forget you will need a TLI licence to ride these events. If you have not got one already, go here at get one now! https://www.tlicycling.com/membership/. YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR LICENSE TO THE FIRST EVENT YOU ENTER
Under 18? Make sure your parent/guardian fills in and prints the form below. This must be brought along to the first Bruntingthorpe event you enter!
HOW TO PAY
Payment can be made for Bruntingthorpe in two ways. Following the normal 2021 procedure for individual TT events or by booking in advance to obtain a discount.
1. Booking and paying for individual events
- Book on the event up to 24 hours before using sign up genius
- Pay £2.50 fee on the evening using a card/phone payment as currently do at our TTs.
2. Book 2 or more events in advance
- Book 2 or more events on sign up genius before 23.59 hrs on Sunday 11 July
- Pay discounted fee by bank transfer to the club bank account, making sure you let John Welsford know (either in the payment reference or by email) how many events you have entered.
- If you cannot make an event booked in advance for a genuine reason a refund will be made at the marginal rate if requested.
- If you wish to book another event in addition to the series booked in advance this can be done by booking and paying for an individual event – see 1 above.
Discounted fees for booking in advance - see link below for details
Finally, WVCC COVID19 Guidance applies to these events
|| Welland ValleyCC