Woking Archery Club
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up,
Targets may be used by either:
- One archer or
- one group of up to 6 archers from the same household or
- two archers from different households, shooting in two single details, please add the 2nd households name in the comments
- in all cases – avoid pulling out someone else’s arrows.
Members should always pre-book visits to the club. The sessions are 2 hours long throughout the day though:
- You are welcome to book more than 1 slot to allow shooting for longer than 2 hours
- should you wish to continue when your booked slot ends and there is an available slot, then its fine to continue shooting, ensure that you update your booking as soon as you can.
Please do not go to the field if all lanes are booked.
Before signing up please make sure you have read and understood the latest copy of the WAC guidelines for returning to archery here last updated on 4th Jul and ensure you follow these at all times to ensure everyone's safety.
Should you find you're unable to use a booked slot please make sure you remove your booking using "change your sign up" to make the time available for others, this will send you an email to follow a link back to your booking to change it.
|| Woking AC Bookings