Bridges 2020 - 2021
Runs & Lunches
Please Note: When you sign up for a Run, we ask that you provide lunches for your Run. You can purchase premade lunches from Bridges. Our cost is $4 each lunch.
You can purchase lunches here.
Effective June 1: Out of an abundance of caution we are limiting volunteers for our June and July Runs to one household, and a maximum of 5 volunteers per Run. Volunteers will drive in their own vehicle.
We will reevaluate the August and fall Runs closer to the time.
- ON HOLD Wednesdays: Manhattan Penn Station. 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., Maximum 6 volunteers - 75 lunches are needed
- ON HOLD Fridays: Manhattan Staten Island Ferry Terminal. 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m., Maximum 12 volunteers - 200 lunches are needed
- Saturdays: Newark St. James Church 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Maximum 5 volunteers - 200 lunches are needed (Third Saturday of the month also goes to Harmony House)
- Sundays: Irvington Civic Square. 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Maximum 5 volunteers - 100 lunches are needed
Additional Supplemental Lunches (great for groups not able to go on a Run)
- Sustainable Lunches can be delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Additional Fresh Lunches can be delivered on Fridays, please email [email protected] to let us know you are bringing additional lunches.
- You can purchase lunches here.
- For directions on how to make lunches and what to include, please click Here