We have been blessed to share God's love, delicious food and some huge hearts and smiles across our communities at various outreaches this year. Whether you're a returning face or a first timer - we'd love to see you join us at our next opportunities! See below for details and to sign up!
Partner with local churches and communities to help others, share God's love and love on people through food service, face painting, nail painting, playing games and more.
- All roles
- We will be working with people from all different backgrounds and from many different walks of life. Come with open hearts and smiles to share.
- Wear your HEART volunteer shirt. If you do not have one, please email Erin Gable or Brian Simmons at [email protected] with your shirt size and we will have one for you at the event.
- All roles with starting shifts
- Help unpack event truck: Carry items to service area
- Set up food tables: Add table clothes, light burners, put out plates, napkins, silverware, etc.
- Set up food: Put desserts on trays, place buns, condiments, salads, etc. on tables
- Welcome community members, guests, residents, etc.
- All roles with ending shifts
- Pack up leftover food into individual containers for guests to take home.
- Help pack event truck with food service items, leftover plates, silverware, napkins, etc.
- Take down tables.
- Clean up area.
- Food Server
- No formal training needed. You will be taught what you need to know on site.
- Gloves will be provided.
- Stand behind buffet style tables and serve people as they walk through the line.
- Make snow cones.
- Help restock food as it runs out.
- Face Painter
- Face paints will be provided.
- Should have experience with face painting.
- Fingernail Painter
- Fingernail paint will be provided.
- Should have experience with fingernail painting.
- Prayer Partner
- Engage with guests and decipher if they need prayers.
- Professional or Amateur photographer with a real camera (not a cell phone).
- Show up sometime during the event to take pictures for use on social media, website, banners, etc.
- Send pictures to HEART staff for use. Contact info to be provided.
Contact Erin Gable or Brian Simmons at [email protected].