This year I am offer multiple options for assistance with regards to COVID-19 Saftey:
- Option 1: You are welcome to come into my office at Kempsville HS where I will be following all CDC saftey guidlines. The office is large and offers plenty of Social Distancing.
- Option 2: We can zoom for your FAFSA. CLICK HERE at the time of your appointment.
- Option 3: Good old fashioned telephone call - 757-648-5450 (ext. 58195)
PLEASE REMEMBER before your appointment to:
1. Fill out the consultation form that APPLIES toYOU, found in my Virtual Office - makes entry much quicker!!
- If this is your first time fill out - First Time Filer form
- If you are returning/refiling - Returning Filer form
2. 2020 Tax Returns (from 2019 W2)
3. 2019 W2's (PARENT & STUDENT if they work)
4. Parent & Student SSN's (PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY ARE CORRECT!!)
5. Assets amount. This includes College Funds, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, etc.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - your home, 401K or anything that has to do with the IRS!
6. List of all colleges you plan to apply to!
Kempsville Guidance Office