We all know the INCREDIBLE power of snacks!
Every month we'd love a family (or team of families) to sponsor snacks for Westbrook and Glen Grove teachers. Based on feedback from last year, snacks create a HUGE MORALE BOOST and generating as many positive vibes in our schools is everything!
Westbrook + Glen Grove Sign-Up: When you select a MONTH/SCHOOL below, you are agreeing to donate the following during your month:
- About 200+ snack items for each sign up. For reference, WB has about 90 staff members and GG has about 75 so that's why we're aiming for lots of snacks! That said, everyone is grateful for ANY amount of snacks provided. The numbers above are PTA's suggestion based on the number of staff.
- Snacks must be INDIVIDUALLY packaged --or-- fruit that can be peeled
- Snacks must not require refrigeration
- Shelf-stable beverages are OK!
- Delivery involves drop-off to the school office.
- Feel free to include a message of thanks that can be posted next to your snacks, but it is not required. We just wrote a message out on a piece of blank computer paper!
EXAMPLE OF WHAT TO BRING IN FOR YOUR SIGN UP: One parent who signed up last year brought 5 boxes of snacks from Costco (everything individually wrapped), plus some apples and oranges to Westbrook. Rice Krispy Treats (60), Goldfish (45), Skinny Pop (28), Milano Cookies (30), and Chips (45) = 208 items plus some fruit. This is just an idea...any snacks are appreciated!
Questions are welcome! Parents Chris and Cassie are our Snack Donation Team this school year and we can connect you with them if you email [email protected]