We all know the INCREDIBLE power of snacks!
Every month we'd love a family (or team of families) to sponsor snacks for Westbrook and Glen Grove teachers to boost morale and bring some smiles to the folks teaching our little ones. When we dropped off the first round of snacks at the school for conference week, everyone was SO appreciative. It's a small thing that really boosts the mood and keeps the good vibes circulating.
Westbrook + Glen Grove Sign-Up: When you select a MONTH/SCHOOL below, you are agreeing to donate the following during your month:
- 150 snack items (minimum) for the teachers at the school. More is fine!
- Snacks must be INDIVIDUALLY packaged --or-- fruit that can be peeled
- Snacks must not require refrigeration
- Shelf-stable beverages are OK!
- Delivery involves drop-off to the school office.
- Feel free to include a message of thanks that can be posted next to your snacks, but it is not required. We just wrote a message out on a piece of blank computer paper!
For reference, our October delivery included the following for each school: 5 boxes of snacks from Costco (everything individually wrapped), plus some apples and oranges. This is just to offer an idea!
GOAL Sign-Up: When you sign up for MONTH/GOAL E-GIFT CARD you are agreeing to donate e-gift cards ($5 each) for all of the GOAL teachers whose home school is WB/GG. If your GOAL child has a teacher with a different home school, include them too! We will provide a list of all WB/GG GOAL teachers and their email addresses. There are about 15 teachers.
Of course any questions can be directed to PTA at [email protected]!