We all know the INCREDIBLE power of snacks!
Every month we'd love a family (or team of families) to sponsor snacks for Westbrook and Glen Grove teachers to boost morale and bring some smiles to the folks teaching our little ones. When we dropped off the first round of snacks at the school for conference week, everyone was SO appreciative. It's a small thing that really boosts the mood and keeps the good vibes circulating.
Westbrook + Glen Grove Sign-Up: When you select a MONTH/SCHOOL below, you are agreeing to donate the following during your month:
- 150 snack items (per person signing up, so 300 total items for the month) for the teachers at the school. More is fine! For reference, WB has about 90 staff members and GG has about 75 so that's why we're aiming for lots of snacks! That said, everyone is grateful for ANY amount of snacks provided. The numbers above are PTA's suggestion based on the number of staff.
- Snacks must be INDIVIDUALLY packaged --or-- fruit that can be peeled
- Snacks must not require refrigeration
- Shelf-stable beverages are OK!
- Delivery involves drop-off to the school office.
- Feel free to include a message of thanks that can be posted next to your snacks, but it is not required. We just wrote a message out on a piece of blank computer paper!
For reference, our October delivery included the following for each school: 5 boxes of snacks from Costco (everything individually wrapped), plus some apples and oranges. This is just to offer an idea! Again, there cannot be too many snacks :-)
GOAL Sign-Up: When you sign up for GOAL E-GIFT CARD you are agreeing to donate $60 which will be used to fund a $5 Starbucks e-gift card for each of our 12 WB/GG GOAL teachers. If your student has a teacher that is usually associated with another school, that's okay! We'll include them as a 13th teacher (so donate $65) and they will get an e-gift card too. Just email us when you donate so we can make sure your teacher is included. PTA will take care of emailing the e-cards to the teachers, so the process will be quick and easy!
Questions are welcome! Email [email protected]!