Alfred University Fitness Center
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. You may only sign up for time slots within a 7 day window, and a maximum of 1 time slot per day. All time slots are 45 minutes in length. Please read through the regulations below for the Alfred University Gibbs Fitness Center. By signing up for a time slot, you are agreeing to the below conditions:
Alfred University Gibbs Fitness Center Rules:
Users must comply with below regulations and with fitness center staff members at all times when using the facility. Failure to do so can result in removal from the fitness center, and risk the ability to sign up for future times.
- Must be active AU student, staff or faculty member only to use facility
- Must sign-up for scheduled time through “Signup Genius”
- Users must check in at front desk in McLane Center, present valid AU ID, and subject to temperature checks prior to entry
- Must wear approved type of mask at all times while exercising- no bandanas, gators, neck sleeves
- Drinking fountains & locker rooms are offline. If you bring your own water bottle, there is a filling station outside of the Gibbs Center. Restrooms are available
- Users must clean all equipment before, and after use-including all free weights & dumbbells.
- Users must maintain at least 6’ social distancing- 2 per rack- where spotting safely is necessary, all other must be 1 per rack
- Must have proper attire- shirt, closed toe athletic shoes (clean & dry). All gear must be hung on hooks outside the facility.
|| Alfred University