WHEC Staff Appreciation Week 2019
We are looking for your help to show our appreciation to the wonderful staff (full-time and part-time, in ALL departments) at WHEC for Staff Appreciation Week being held May 6-10, 2019.
Monday, 5.6.19 - Breakfast Day
Tuesday, 5.7.19 - Gift Day
Wednesday, 5.8.19 - Bread Day
Thursday, 5.9.19 - Luncheon
Friday, 5.10.19 - Candy Bar
*** Food/drink donations are requested for Thursday's luncheon and monetary donations are requested to supplement items for the remainder of the planned week.***
Donated Food/Drink Items:
• Dishes should serve 8-10 people.
• Please pick up an 11 3/4 x 9 3/8 x 2 5/16 inch Roaster/Baker food tin either from Amy Nesko's front porch (7 Lawndale Rd, Wyomissing 19610) or Melissa Smith's front porch (1430 Monroe Ave., Wyomissing 19610), or purchase your own for all foods, except desserts.
• Desserts should be supplied in throw-away or recyclable trays.
• Any home-made family favorite would be wonderful. Ethnic dishes are always a particular hit. We have included examples on the Sign-Up Genius within each category.
• There is a spot on the Sign-Up Genius to add a comment with the name of your donated item (to avoid repeats).
• Please have all home-made desserts pre-sliced and ready as individual servings.
• All food/drink donations can be dropped off at the WHEC alcove area (to the right of the main entrance, around the curve - the next entrance AFTER the outside wall mural) from 7:30am - 9:30am on Thursday, May 9th. There will be a table set up and a list to mark your name off of the list.
• PLEASE BRING HOT DISHES ALREADY HOT - We will have sternos ready to keep them warm.
• We will supply all serving utensils.
• Accepted as cash, check, or through PayPal. *Checks written to Amy Moore, PayPal to Amy Moore - [email protected]). Cash/checks can be mailed/dropped off to Amy: 57 S Hampton Dr, Wyomissing, PA 19610 OR placed in a sealed envelope, and taken to school with your child, clearly marked as "WHEC 2019 STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK, TO: Amy Moore, FROM: your name."
*Rest assured - ALL donations collected will be listed and used for the PTA-sponsored Staff Appreciation Week items only. It is more efficient for us to have one person dedicated to collecting funds for this specific use.
Thank you to these ladies who have already volunteered to bake a dozen mini loaves of bread for Wednesday's Bread Day:
Brandi Hill-Anastasiadis, Elissa Keeler, Jenny Reilly, Jodi Bukowski-Way, Kara DeJohn, Kate Cirulli, Kelsey Yoder, Laura Price, Lisa Tice, Melissa Hottenstein, Steph Herbein, and Meredith Velekei
All participants will be recognized for all donations given via signs at each event throughout Staff Appreciation Week.
7:30am - 9:30am EDT
Wyomissing Hills Elementary Center