WTW Crew 2019-2020
Green Days are out-of-season opportunities for coaches to instruct their student athletes at Sandy Run. Let's gear up for the coming season!
Rowers and Coxswains are encouraged to attend as many Green Days as able, but there is no need to commit to all of them.
Returning Rowers/Coxswains need a VHSL physical dated after May 1, 2019. Turn into WTW Athletic Trainer, Rm. C158. Please allow up to 5 business days for processing. Hopefully, returning rowers or coxswains did this in June when sports physicals were held at the school.
Novice Rowers/Coxswains need to complete the following:
1. VHSL Physical Form (refer to link in email dated July 23, 2019)
2. Emergency Care Form (refer to link in email dated July 23, 2019)
3. Swim Test (refer to Swim Test SignUpGenius)
4. Sign-up to attend Green Days
5. Sign the US Rowing Waiver (we will provide this to you once you sign-up on the Sign-Up Genius site)
6. Coaches ask that novice rowers/coxswains attend their FIRST Green Day on either a Tuesday or a Saturday to receive an on-the-water orientation with one of our coaching staff.
There is no shuttle bus for Green Days; your own transportation is required. All sessions are at Sandy Run (10450 Van Thompson Road, Fairfax Station, VA).
* Please indicate returning or novice rower/coxswain